Translate

Monday 11 March 2013

Introduction to Enwire













Disclaimer

Welcome to my unofficial Enwire site. Although I endorse Enwire as a business, it remains your own responsibility to carry out your own research before making any decision about joining Enwire.

From the official Enwire site. This is important, so please read.

It is illegal for a promoter or a participant in a trading scheme to persuade anyone to make a payment by promising benefits from getting others to join the scheme. Enwire Associate Network is the promoter of this trading scheme. in Europe. All bonuses generated are related to goods and services sold under this scheme.

IMPORTANT: Some online services may not be legal to promote in certain countries. Promoting this where it is illegal is considered a breach of the associate agreement in Enwire.

It is the associates responsibility to determine that they are acting within the laws of the country in which they are operating. Enwire will not be held accountable for illegal actions carried out by an associate.

Within this blog I shall be giving an introduction to Enwire, and the services that are offered by several partner companies. I believe Enwire, for various reasons, to be the most exciting networking opportunity today. I hope that I can communicate some of my enthusiasm to you.

Regards, Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment