Translate

Monday 11 March 2013

Viral Angels – a private equity and business angels network


Go to the Viral Angels site







Pensions, eh!

Boooooooring!

Here is a UK perspective. Why? Because that is where I live.

In the years before I made the transfer from personal pension to SIPP (self-invested personal pension), I probably paid out more in charges than I made in growth. Pension funds are huge, unwieldy, and poor performers. I will leave it to you to check the facts, but they are.

I now have the bulk of my SIPP pension investments in commercial property, and have lost all interest in equity investments.

Up until now!

As a member of Spinglo, which is free by the way, I accessed a closed-members club of individuals who can gain access to pre-IPO deals before they are made available to the general public. Viral Angels research  businesses in Europe and the US, and work with those businesses to help them come to the market. Every company must be no more than 18 months from public listing. In exchange, members are gifted shares in these companies, or other financial interest.

My account as of January 2013. More have been added since
Members can trade with each other within the Viral Angels platform, gather shares, and sell on the open market once the shares are listed. Or just hold them. I have met with the management behind Viral Angels, particularly Anthony Norman, and find them totally credible.

Let me get this straight, I am not qualified to make any financial recommendations. With that in mind, I suggest that you take a good look at their site above.

Regards, Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment