Translate

Monday 11 March 2013

Latest Enwire opportunity video














  January saw the launch of a brand new Enwire business presentation video. Take a look and give me your feedback.

Firstly, I will give my comments. In contrast with many business opportunity videos out there, it is remarkably restrained. This is a video almost totally free of hype. Well…totally free of hype as far as I can see. To be honest, it is dry. There are no photographs of grinning associates holding giant cheques (checks, for my US friends – I do have some). No flashing lights, or multicoloured lettering, that screams “buy me now”. No thumping rock music to build the excitement.

I think that is a good thing. This video gets to the heart of the Enwire opportunity, and is an indication that Enwire is a business that takes itself seriously. A mature presentation, if you like.

There is one aspect that I wish had been covered in more detail. I am a huge fan of Viral Angels. This is an amazing partnership business that I believe will deliver excellent returns for its members. Fortunately, I have a blog post on this site that you can take a look at here.

Anyway…ta ra! Here is the video

Best wishes, Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment